Where should I be going for pediatric neurology?

Childrens hospital. To find a pediatric neurologist, you will need to find a children's hospital or a large city which has children's hospital where neurologists will specialize in pediatric neurology.
Pediatric neurology. You should be going to your primary care pediatrician to get referred to the neurologist nearest you. Hope this helps.
PEDS Neuro. There are many options for you. Since you live in newark new jersey, there's a children's hospital at beth israel and there is an active pediatric neurology practice at university hospital in newark. In the newark area there are not that many pediatric neurologist in practice. I would ask your pediatrician for referral.
You asked for it. You should be going to a pediatric neurologist. It shouldn't be too hard to choose one because they are relatively few in number. You live near great heaping bowlfuls of medical schools and any med school should have at least one or two.