Ok, does md or dmd or dds do oral and maxillofacial surgery?

MD & DDS. Each of whom have been well trained in the particular procedure in which you are interested.
DDS/DMD. An oral and maxillofacial surgeon has to have a dental degree to call themselves that. A number of oral and maxillofacial surgeons have medical degrees also, such as myself. This does not necessarily mean they are better trained, they just have gone on to medical school and done some general surgery training.