What is occupational medicine/physcial medicine and rehabilitation what should I expect?

Different Specialty. Occupational medicine deals with work injuries, prevention of work injuries, and work related issues. Physical medicine and rehab work to restore function to injuries of the bones, muscles, tissues, and nerves. I like to refer to them as non-surgical orthopedists and neurologist. Also known as physiatrist, many deal with pain management. Both examine and treat whatever you have.
AAPMR. Go to the website of the american academy of physical medicine and rehabilitation and you will get all the information that you may need to answer your questions.