Where can I find a obstetrics and gynecology who talks straight to me and not computer?

Dr. Walter Kobasa

In brief: Your doctor

You need to see your obgyn.
In my practice i see the patient directly and answer questions like it was done for years. With the advent of text messages the good old face to face converstion seems to be fading away. Every method of communication has its pros and cons.

In brief: Your doctor

You need to see your obgyn.
Dr. Walter Kobasa
Dr. Walter Kobasa
Dr. Jonathan Song
Gynecology

In brief: Rare

To enhance our accuracy in medical documenting and to improve efficiency, most practices are adopting electronic medical records so unfortunately, you may encounter more doctors using computers with less time for eye-contacts.
Some doctors will do both. Personally, i see pts first and document later because i feel uncomfortable; this however doubles your day at the office and difficult to do.

In brief: Rare

Dr. Jonathan Song
Dr. Jonathan Song
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham