My ear, jaw and throat hurts. My wisdom tooth is half way down and at an angle. The gum next to it is red and hurts. I can barely open my jaw. Help?

Oral Surgeon. Have an oral surgeon or your dentist evaluate that tooth for extraction. May be infected, probably not enough room in your mouth for it to erupt comfortably.
Wisdom tooth . inflammation. In many cases wisdom teeth should be extracted due to complications associated with the presence of tooth decay or gums. It is a common procedure, generally performed under local anesthesia, intravenous (IV) sedation, or general anesthesia by a specially trained dentist or oral surgeon. Often extracting a wisdom tooth is the best solution. See your dentist for x-ray and evaluation. .
I can't. I can't help you. A computer is a poor substitute for professional care. You need to see an Oral Surgeon for Diagnosis and competent care.