Is my penis size causing lack of her pleasure during sex?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman

In brief: Absolutely!!!!!

Too big, huh? Now that I have your attention, absolutely zip.
A meaningful, sincere consultation for the 2 of you with a knowledgeable sex therapist would be a caring start. Hey, that's what i'm here for.

In brief: Absolutely!!!!!

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Not necessarily

Ask her what turnd her on.
Clitoris is the most important female body part for both pleasurable sensation and to achieve orgasm, and may need stimulation. A very small or very thin penis might not suit her perfectly. She might like you to use your fingers and/or tongue. She should tell you. Hopefully, she hasn't lost interest either in sex or in you. Good luck.

In brief: Not necessarily

Ask her what turnd her on.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber