What are rules for doctor's inappropriate behavior?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Professionalism
Anytime you see a doctor, it is a sacred relationship which should be safe and upholding your therapeutic interests.
Some of these relationships are more intimate than others, like those with psychiatrists or psychologists. Still, basic boundaries apply such as no sexual touching, ; no misuse of your dependency on the doctor. Report any concerns to the medical or psychology board, accordingly.

In brief: Professionalism
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
I agree with Dr. Pappas.
Dr. Lily Bhattacharya
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Judgment
If a dr does something or says something inappropriate report it to the medical/board of psychology.
Seek another dr and ask around for good referrals. Interview other drs and let them know your experience so they understand your fears and mistrust. I have dealt with this and my clients appreciate my proactive behavior. No one needs to feel bad or unsafe getting help for any issue.

In brief: Judgment
Dr. Lily Bhattacharya
Dr. Lily Bhattacharya