Symptoms today are horrible indigestion, numb arm, shortness of breath, feeling weak. I have costochondritis. Is this normal? Heart attack?

Doubt it, but... No one symptom definitively indicates a heart attack is or is not in progress (many people make the fatal mistake of waiting out atypical heart pain). In fact, "heart pain" is often indistinguishable from esophageal, pericardial, mediastinal, gastric, & chest wall distress. By the same token, where in your gut you have problems may result in very different sensations. See doctor to be reassured.