Has anybody dealt with the wait times for general surgery?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery

In brief: How so?

Are you referring to difficulty getting in to see a general surgeon or difficulty scheduling surgery? At present, there is no shortage of general surgeons in the us, although some areas are under-served.
However, shortages are expected over the next few decades as physicians are choosing specialties with less demanding schedules.

In brief: How so?

Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Surgery

In brief: Not clear

Not sure what the question means, buty patients usually get surgery the same week they see me.
www.drlugo.com.

In brief: Not clear

www.drlugo.com.
Dr. Rafael Lugo
Dr. Rafael Lugo

With a limited supply of surgeons and that number decreasing the times will increase.

Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Terry Simpson
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery