I had hole in meniscus and torn ACL had surgery 4 years ago I felt worse after surgery. Pain is bad still poping locks up I fell and think I re injur?

Dr. Michael Gabor
Diagnostic Radiology

In brief: Knee injury

The only way to find out what is going on is to go see your orthopedic surgeon for an evaluation.
You may need a knee MRI as well.

In brief: Knee injury

You may need a knee MRI as well.
Dr. Michael Gabor
Dr. Michael Gabor
Dr. Manijeh Bahremand

In brief: Meniscus tear

You might have torn meniscus you need to see ortho and have done MRI for further evaluation.
For now take Advil (ibuprofen) 200 mg 2 tabs with food up to 3-4 times a day as needed and avoid activity that increases the pain do not forget about icing .

In brief: Meniscus tear

Dr. Manijeh Bahremand
Dr. Manijeh Bahremand
Dr. Miklos Losonczy

In brief: See your md again

To address your concerns requires an expert in knee surgery to get your history, have access to the medical records from your previous surgery, examine you personally and possible do some imaging tests before giving you an opinion on what is best for you now.
Do not delay in getting this evaluation done.

In brief: See your md again

Dr. Miklos Losonczy
Dr. Miklos Losonczy
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine