I just got off my period a few days ago, but i'm feeling sick to my stomach, i've lost about four pounds and i don't feel like eating as much ?

Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Lots possible...

Symptomatology as you describe is not to be ignored--its a warning sign that something may be wrong, and not necessarily confined to inside your abdomen.
Please see my many healthtap answers on the subject of what causes anorexia (loss of appetite). Not all such problems are serious, but you don't want to miss the problem that is, or to fix it early before serious harm occurs. Get checked please.

In brief: Lots possible...

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Jane Van Dis