I lost about 50kg from my weight do u think its ok if I am do the zerona?

Dr. Dennis Dass
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Safe

Zerona is probably safe, however the results will be minor, if any.
You are better off saving your money for a more effective procedure. With that kind of weight loss, you are likely a better candidate for surgical excision of extra skin, like tummy tuck, arm lift, etc. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon.

In brief: Safe

Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: There are

Much more effective treatments out there than the zerona.
Save your money.

In brief: There are

Save your money.
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Surgeon not machine

The results of plastic surgery procedures depends more on the skill and training of the plastic surgeon than it does on the machine.
Many non plastic surgeons offer many different plastic surgery procedures and "minimally invasive" procedures (like zerona) that you would typically relate to plastic surgery, depsite minimal training. A board certified plastic surgeon is the best place to start.

In brief: Surgeon not machine

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten