Is cochleosacculotomy an effective treatment for meniere's disease?

Maybe. Some have been successful others not. If you are to this place you should probably start some comparisons between %s of the natural illness versus with and without a successful or unsuccessful procedure. This chart would help you decide if there is more risk or benefits of a surgery with an unclear outcome.
Yes. It certainly depends on the surgeon, but it will ablate the input of most of your inner ear organs in producing vertigo and increase its effectiveness if your surgeon uses gentamicin. Know, though, that our hearing will be rendered ineffective with this procedure. More effective than transtympanic gentamicin, less than labyrinthectomy.