My bili total1.3 direct 0.24 for a year Got fatty liver my enzymes elevated on n off but normal now INR albumin platelets normal could it b cirrhosis?

Dr. Kristel Hunt
Internal Medicine - Hepatology

In brief: Mildly elevated

NASH can certainly progress to cirrhosis though the bili is so so mildly elevated so I wouldn't worry about it too much.
have you had a biopsy/fibroscan?? that will give you a much better idea of where you stand.

In brief: Mildly elevated

Dr. Kristel Hunt
Dr. Kristel Hunt
Pathology

In brief: Not cirrhosis

These bilirubin levels are normal as far as I'm concerned.
Cirrhosis is not subtle. You would know something is bad-wrong. You're young and it sounds like you're health-conscious. Why not take advantage of the rest of the summer to increase your commitment to physical exercise? You liver will thank you. Best wishes.

In brief: Not cirrhosis

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology