What is a good sleeping aid to counteract insomnia caused by being on bupropion? Tried many natural sleep remedies but nothing worked.

Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Body scan

You should consult your doctor, since there are other medications to consider for depression and to help you sleep.
Also at night you might try a body scan from toes to head very slowly and casually drop thoughts along the way. This takes practice.

In brief: Body scan

Dr. Fred Gallo
Dr. Fred Gallo
Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Have you tried Benadryl (diphenhydramine)? Start with 50mg 30 minutes before bed.
If you're asking for prescription recommendations, I typically start with a med called trazodone. Or you could take a larger dose of your quetiapine at bedtime- ask your doctor about that. I'm surprised that and your tamazepam don't help you sleep. Do you take your Welbutrin in the morning? You should probably discuss with your doc.

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Eric Weisman