I'm on Combivent, (albuterol and ipratropium) Albuterol inhaler PRN, Advair 500/50 & Singular. Is it a safe combo to be on long term? I have bad asthma and I'm prone to pneumonia

Yes... This is a safe med combo for treatment of asthma. You should rinse your mouth and spit it out after every Advair dose to prevent thrush, a complication of inhaled steroids. If your asthma exacerbations decrease over time, it is possible that your meds can be reduced (under doctor's supervision) but this combo is safe long-term. Be sure to never smoke!