I'm 20 and about 5ft 10" quite small build with a small face my brother who is a couple of years older than me?

Yes. Yes by reconstructive surgery, consult a plastic surgeon , or oral surgeon who does these procedures by your twenties you reach your adulthood bones stop growing. Cost you have to find out from the surgeon, some times insurance covers.