A technique of massage to initiate a past life regression in an unhypnotised subject?

Pathology

In brief: Beware!

I have followed the "past life regression" business for decades.
I'd urge extreme caution. Whether or not real, verifiable memories are ever produced, this kind of technique causes people to focus on fantasy rather than working on the things they must do in real life to make their lives, work and relationships better. Tread very carefully.

In brief: Beware!

My mentor in this business was the distinguished holistic physician Allan Spreen MD. I think he'd warn you as well. And whatever these "memories" are, the subject is fascinating -- prehaps too fascinating. Best wishes.