How would I get my personal medical records?

Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Call doc office

Call your doctors office and ask for the records, sign an authorization for release- you should be able to get them.

In brief: Call doc office

Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Doctor/facility

You are legally permitted to request your medical records from any doctor's office or healthcare facility (eg hospital, rehab, nursing home).
You have to sign a medical records release form at each place. Also, each entity can charge you for reproduction/printing costs & mailing (if applicable). Also, you need to give them a reasonable amount of time to have staff collect and produce the records.

In brief: Doctor/facility

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Keegan Duchicela