Swollen foot. Not red/bruised. Top of foot hurts when I walk or bend my toes. Do I need to see a doc?

Hurt Foot. You may have tendinitis which can be quite painful and related to various activities or the shoes you are wearing. Take an anti inflammatory like Advil (ibuprofen) and give it a couple of days. If there is no improvement, see a doc!
Top foot hurts. sounds like it might be tendonitis or acute joint arthritis if no trauma to area. Try ice, pain reliever if no medical reason not to. If not better in 5-7 days, gets worse or you develop fever, please see your doctor. Hope this helps. Good luck,