Has anyone ever had pain under knee cap I also have pain in ball of foot and a numb toe?

Not related. Knee cap pain will not cause a numb toe.To receive an answer that will be more helpful for you , you need to give more information...Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns.You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better.Also tells us what it looks like..Is it discolored, swollen or point tender.The more you tell the b.
Yes. With multiple symptoms you need to see a doctor to determine the cause.