I just bought an ozone purifier. Can I use it with an infant in the home?

In brief: Risks

Ozone air purifiers that exclusively use ozone do not remove allergens from the air. According to the epa, ozone air purifiers should not generate in excess of 50 parts per billion of ozone, but many companies circumvent this by simply not calling their machines medical devices.
The epa states that ozone is dangerous due to the potential for lung / respiratory tract damage.

In brief: Risks

Dr. Parimal Parekh

May read manufacturer booklet for more clarification, as all of them work differently.

Dr. Parimal Parekh
Dr. Parimal Parekh
Dr. Shontae Buffington