I rmvd the hair near my penis and balls using veet Bt it strtd burning and I hav got all red rashes wich r very painful Wat shud I do I cant even walk?

Chem burn. Sensitive are of course, and appears you got a chemical burn. You can try soothing creams like aloe to help, and if it looks infected, you may need a dr. to look at it and rx an antibiotic cream like silvadene (silver sulfadiazine) which would help too. Best wishes.
Inflammatory respons. NOt sure what Veet is, but when you remove hair from your body you can have a localized reaction of inflammation and possibly a case of folliculitis which may require antibiotics. If an over the counter cortisone cream does not help within one to two applications, you should see an MD.