I have jaw pain, occasional tooth pain, headaches, neck pain and sometimes pain in my ear - all on the right side of my head. Feel generally unwell.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: TMD + ?

See your dentist to determine if this is TMD\TMJoint Dysfunction related (plus other dental problems) and also see your physician to check out your general medical health.
When were you last dental and medical check-ups? The way to better health and relief will be through personal one on one evaluations and not internet searches for diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: TMD + ?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: TMJ disorder

Temporo-mandibular disorder is the second most frequent cause of orofacial pain after dental pain.
Earache, ear fullness, neck pain, headache and jaw pain are common symptoms. Proper diagnosis is the key to the successful treatment. See an orofacial pain practitioner for a consultation and management of the TMJ.

In brief: TMJ disorder

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: TMJ

TMJ problem. See a TMJ expert to help evaluate and treat your problem. A TMJ expert can be general dentist, an oral surgeon, prosthodontist, orofacial pain specialist.
Ask your physician, dentist or dental society for a recommendation.

In brief: TMJ

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Call

Please call your Dentist for an appointment.

In brief: Call

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine