My friend test std, results. Chlamydia trachomatis positive, abnormal andnon reactive negative. Hsv 2 igG. 2.69. HSV 1 igG. 37.90. the me?

What's the question? You don't ask a question -- I'm not sure what information you're looking for. These HSV test results are positive for both HSV1 and HSV2. However, when the HSV1 IgG antibody test is very strongly positive and the HSV2 result is much lower, as in your friend, the HSV2 result sometimes is false. Additional testing, preferably with a Western blot test, can sort it out.
Chlamydia. If your friend has chlamydia and is also your sexual partner, then I would suggest you be tested or treated for possible chlamydia infection, too. It sounds like your friend has positive antibodies to HSV 1 and 2, though depends on the normal range of that lab. This indicates a past exposure to these viruses. Even without symptoms it is possible to shed and transmit virus.