I have pain in the lower abdomen and it extends to my right upper thigh that lasted for more than a year it starts when sitting, walking or standing? hernia, liver & testicles scans were clear.

Dr. Phil Chen

In brief: Could be muscle prob

This could be muscle problem with trigger point.
You can have your doctor refer to someone to try trigger point injections.

In brief: Could be muscle prob

Dr. Adam Lewis
Neurosurgery

In brief: Nerve pain

If the pain is burning with numbness and you wear a tight belt, are overweight, wear an apron for cooking or a tool belt for construction, then you may have meralgia paresthetica.
This is an irritation of the lateral femoral cutaneous nerve. Stop wearing tight belts or strings around the waist, lose weight, and see a pain management physician for an injection to relieve the pain (95% effective).

In brief: Nerve pain