1 month old awake for 12 hours, won't sleep, tried rocking, singing, swaddling, warm bottle, car ride, lay on my chest, dark, quiet... I'm worried...?

Dr. Ira Rubin

In brief: Normal sleep pattern

OK, if your baby had a serious problem, it would have more symptoms than being awake, like cry, fussiness, fever, etc.
If the only issue you have is staying awake, your baby is likely just off schedule. That said, but it to sleep around an hour earlier than typical to make up for its lack of sleep. If your baby does not sleep after 24 hours, go see your doc.

In brief: Normal sleep pattern

Dr. Ira Rubin
Dr. Ira Rubin
Dr. Shontae Buffington