Can I have a kidney infection if I have no back pain?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
Back pain usually happened when you infection in the kidney it self, some could mild or bad it depend on the severity of the infection.
When the infection in the lower part of urinary tract no back pain hardly present.

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
The thing that causes pain with a kidney infection is distension of the capsule that contains the kidney.
If the capsule is not distended you can still have an infection but usually there are other symptoms like fever chils maybe blood in the urine. If you think you have an infection, see your doctor.

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld