I think I have microcephaly because my head is small. What are the symptoms?

Dr. Arthur Hoffman

In brief: Relax

Sorry, to get a diagnosis of this, it is a sad condition made at birth.
Abnormally small skull that confines brain. Extremely low functioning. Sound like you? I didn't think so.

In brief: Relax

Dr. Arthur Hoffman
Dr. Arthur Hoffman

In brief: Facts matter

A skull will grow large enough to cover/house the size of it's contents.
At least 3-5% of normally functioning people have smaller head size (in the 3-5% range}. Microcephaly by definition implies the skull didn't grow larger because the contents within are defective either from genetics/disease/or other injury.If you are capable enough to send in the question.the label does not apply to you.

In brief: Facts matter

Dr. Peter Kurzweil