Extreme fatigue, dizziness and fainting, severe stomach pain/cramps. Ovarian cysts?

Get eval. Your symptoms can be due to a number of things, of which ovarian cysts would be low on the list, but possible none the less. get an evaluation and testing to help you. Best wishes.
Need more info. At your age and I assume that you are not sexually active your symptoms sound like anemia and maybe poor diet.. There is something else going on and I don't think it is ovarian cysts. Make an appointment with your family physician NOW!