Would you say 8inches is a long face?

Maybe not or yes. Is all about proportion. The purpose of your question is not clear. If it's a cosmetic issue, see a plastic surgeon. If it's a medical or genetic issue, see you pcp. If it's a psychological issue, see a pcp or psychiatirst/psychologist.