35 weeks pregnant.U/S shows cord around baby's neck.OBGYN said baby is fine and doesn't seem too concerned.Could cord strangle the baby before birth?

Dr. James Rochester

In brief: Ultrasound

First question, why US at 35 weeks? Have there been problems with pregnancy? This is not uncommon and not real risk for child at this point.
Not much room in there at this point to move around. At delivery very common to find cord around neck. Usually very easy to deal with. I would not worry. Hope this helps. Good luck with rest of pregnancy (the hard part now at this phase) and the deliver

In brief: Ultrasound

Dr. James Rochester
Dr. James Rochester
Dr. Adam Levy