I have a regular monthly period, there's a possibilities that I have late ovulation?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Can't tell

As long as you ovulate consistently your period can be regular, it doesn't tell you anything about whether your ovulation is late.
A home lh kit/opk can help you figure that out without getting a doctor involved yet.

In brief: Can't tell

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: Not likely

If you have a period each month, then you are ovulating each month - always about 14 days before your period.
The length of the cycle can vary between 21 and 36 days, so some women will ovulated "later" in their cycle than others with a shorter cycle length. But all are normal for their own particular cycle - and all are right on time for their own cycle length.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Adam Levy