Lexapro (escitalopram) or remeron for Generalised anxiety disorder, Which is best please?

Generalized Anxiety. Thank you for informing about diazepam 8mg daily, Lexapro 10mg and Remeron. Lexapro and Remeron are not specific medications for treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Therapy with Medication is more beneficial. Discuss with a Psychiatrist: •Medication interaction of Lexapro, Remeron and Diazepam. •Use of Ativan, Xanax, Klonopin or Serax for GAD and ongoing monitoring for Tolerance •Therapy.
Depends on you. Both are typically appropriate therapy, though side-effect (SE) profiles differ. Remeron tends to be sedating at night, is easy on the stomach, has no sexual SE's, and can increase appetite at low, but not usually at higher doses. Lexapro (escitalopram) is not sedating usually, but can cause mild, brief, stomach upset, and can have sexual SEs. Both generally fine with other meds except no clonidine with Remeron.