A month ago I fell in tub hitting my neck and head, had CT everything fine. Still having severe headaches, neck pain, nausea and vomiting. HELP ME!!

Dr. Kornelis Poelstra
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Concussion

I believe you suffered a concussion without (fortunately) abnormalities on the CT scan.
.. Please return to your doctor for physical exam and treatment and hopefully things will stabilize over the next 6-8 weeks. These injuries take time to recover from unfortunately. All my best!

In brief: Concussion

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Please go back to

your doc. Even though the scan is fine you may have had a concussion.
There are natural supplements to help w/brain health. A natural doc or nutritionist may be helpful. Peace and good health.

In brief: Please go back to

Dr. Eric Weisman