How do I overcome my hostility toward someone whey they are unwilling to admit they did anything wrong?

See Below. Need to know the nature of r/s to answer fully. You cannot change someone, but you can change ways you're dealing with that someone.Once you establish you can't change the other person, validate your own feelings to yourself, do deep breathing, relaxation. While feelings of anger are understandable when you feel you've been wronged, it's what you do with the anger and the choice is yours.