I have a small spongy mass on my penis mid shaft. It runs circumferential about 1/4'. Pain during sex and radiates to my lower abdomen. Treatable?

Possibly. It's possible that you have a blood clot in the vein on your penis or a varicose(enlarged/dilated) vein on the penis. Treatment option can vary depending on what the diagnosis is so I would encourage you to seek in person evaluation by a physician/urologist. You should be careful if you decide to engage in sex and be good about lubricant use to prevent traumatizing the area. Best of luck. .