Shortness of breath and feeling of dry mouth?

Vague Symptoms. Your two symptoms can be caused by a plethora of conditions, and a medical evaluation is in order, not internet guessing. Please call a physician for a physical and review of your medical history.
Anxiety. is state of tension, apprehension, worry, uneasiness or fear. It may be related to anticipated danger or arise for no apparent reason. While mild episodes of anxiety are common and do not usually require treatment, more severe forms can be chronic and debilitating. See your PCP for evaluation and referral. .