How can I get higher cheek bones and a more defined face without surgery?

Dr. John Michel

In brief: Unclear

Facial structure is a function of how you are formed and cannot be manipulated to change.
You cannot take some medicine or exercise to change your facial structure. If there are certain features you want to change, I would recommend to see a dermatologist . It is also to note that one factor is to take into consideration that you may note have completed growth and dental changes.

In brief: Unclear

Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Make up

We are what we are, and some features may not be able to be altered unless surgically, such as the facial bones and associated features that come with them. There are make-up experts who make a living out of using make-up to improve and accentuate facial features such as higher cheek bones, etc.
Best wishes to you.

In brief: Make up

Best wishes to you.
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower