Headache, dizzyness, bitter taste stomach ache and abdominal pains.

High acidity. Sounds like Gastritis, reflux. Avoid alcohol, spicy food, hot temperature foods, citrus, vinegar, caffeine, tomato-based products, chocolate, spearmint or peppermints, steaks. Start using over-the-counter Nexium, (esomeprazole) or Prilosec in the morning and over-the-counter Zantac or Pepcid at night. You can use TUMS in between the day. The diets adherence is key. If you have no relief with guidance 2 to 4 weeks you definitely need to see a doctor.