How do I get over a fear of losing control?

See below. Identify things you can control and deal with that. Work on letting go and acceptance of things you cannot control. Psychotherapy might help you guide through the process. Identifying thoughts and situation that are leading to that fear will also be helpful.
CBT. Seek a cognitive-behavioral therapist who specializes in phobias. One method they use is systematic desensitization which slowly and incrementally brings the person closer and closer to the thing they are afraid of in slow, graduated steps that help make the anxiety more tolerable.