I have otitis media with facial palsy! Has anyone ever recovered from this?

Ever? Yes. If you are not under the care of an otolaryngologist or otologist you need to see one right away. A combination of medications including antibiotics and anti-inflammatories are typically useful. You may need to have a ventilating tube placed in the affected ear to clear the infection expediently. Follow your specialists instructions compulsively. Protect your eye.