Could someone please tell me what it means when neck MRI done 3 times in a month 1 w/contrast all say artifact. No surgery Ever at neck. I'm confused.

MRI artifact. Artifact obscuring portions of the image aren't always due to surgical hardware. There are many sources of artifact. Patient motion can cause artifact. In particular, neck MRI can be susceptible to artifact from swallowing during the examination, as well as blood vessel pulsation artifact from neck vessels. .
Many causes. Artifacts have many causes. This especially true if they were done on the same machine. The artifact may be in you, on you, or even caused by the coil placed on you for the study . Sometimes even the computer generates the finding. On occasion you can tell by looking at the artifact . You don't mention why so many studies with contrast. Perhaps talking to your doctor will help.