My mother has MS and dry mouth and facial numbness is this typical?

Analysis. The dry mouth is NOT due to MS, but rather would be secondary to medication or even a co-morbidity such as Sjogren's. Facial numbness maybe due to MS, but also could be secondary to dental or jaw issues, and perhaps a dentist is of value. Talk to your neurologist about current meds to manage MS, a family conference may help.
Dry mouth.... Ms can cause almost any symptoms, but dry mouth and facial numbness might be caused by other things as well....Like medications or viral infections. I suggest you consult a neurologist.
Yes. Yes, those are some of they common symptoms of ms regarding the mouth.