I want to switch from Zoloft 150 mg to paxil (paroxetine). how can i do that in a healthy way and without talking to my doc?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Switch doctors 1st

You don't have to talk to your present doc, but (IMHO) you do need to talk to another doc.
Again, it is my opinion, but strongly held that psychotropic meds including SSRIs are not for DIY projects. The have powerful effects, interactions, side effects and withdrawal challenges. No OTC use is appropriate. I'm really glad you care about doing it in a healthy manner. But you need to find a pro!

In brief: Switch doctors 1st

Dr. Eric Weisman