Has anyone had success with dermal fillers for acne scaring?

Yes. Some scars elevate easily and can be injected with filling agents such as restylane, (dermal fillers) perlane, juvederm and artefill. If the scar is bound down tightly, however, the scar must first be 'released' with a sharp, knife like needle (subcision) to create a space for the filling agent to be injected. This is more technically difficult but good results can be achieved. Good luck.
Marginal. Dermal fillers can improve acne scarring that is fairly severe. I have injected hyaluronic acid fillers and had some success. Most acne scarring is best treated by other means such as dermaroller treatments.
Acne scarring repair. Dermal fillers are not the primary, nor long term way to improve acne scarring. Be sure to consult with a cosmetic surgeon who specializes in scar repair. Resurfacing procedures tend to give you the best outcome. Modalities like peel series, microdermabrasion series, dermabrasion, fractional laser resurfacing or a combination offer significant results based on scar extent, depth and skin type.
Yes. Depending on the type of scarring they can work very well. Some types need to be replaced often while others can be almost permanent. There are other methods that are in office surgical that work for the same sort of scars and use your own tissue and look great. Visit an acne specialist who can help you decide what would be best for you skin type and type of acne scars.