Would you consider non-surgical procedures like botox and dermal fillers?

Dr. Joshua Fox
Dermatology

In brief: Fillers

While i would not at this time, much of my staff have utilized botox, dysport, or fillers.
Most people that utilize these products do not want the costs, risks, and downtime associated with a facelift- even though it is even more helpful.Most my patients want delay the'knife for as long as they can. Men even mores than women want to avoid invasive downtime procedures.

In brief: Fillers

Dr. Joshua Fox
Dr. Joshua Fox
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Yes - definitely!

I have had Botox and fillers done.
They are very good for improving facial wrinkles and contour issues in the face. They do not replace a facelift. A board certified plastic surgeon can examin you and make the best recommendation for your particular needs.

In brief: Yes - definitely!

I have had Botox and fillers done.
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Cosmetic procedures

What is your question? would I? yes? are you asking if I can recommend them for you, then no; because I don't know anything about you or your cosmetic goals and commitment to long-term maintenance treatment regimen.

In brief: Cosmetic procedures

Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Dr. Janet Turkle
Surgery - Plastics

The use of neurotoxins(botox, etc) and fillers can make a phenomenal improvement in one's appearance.
The term "liquid facelift" was coined to describe the rejuvenating improvements achieved by the combination of these substances. Enhancement of cheeks, correction of nasal deformities, smoothing of wrinkles, slight elevation of the brows, etc are some of the possible corrections.

Dr. Janet Turkle
Dr. Janet Turkle
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Yes good choices

Both Botox and fillers will yield both natural and lovely results when done properly.
Botox will smooth and soften line and bulges in the forehead and crow feet; while fillers will plump or fill the regions around the mouth. However, they do not always replace good cosmetic surgery, but can either forestall surgery or be an addition to.

In brief: Yes good choices

Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenthal
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Yes!

Both fillers and Botox have important roles in the non-surgical treatment of facial aging.
Fillers are useful for restoring volume, and filling in wrinkles that are present when the face is "at rest", while Botox is great for treating the wrinkles that occur with muscle motion.

In brief: Yes!

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Michael Sinclair

In brief: Only everyday!

Botox and fillers are extremely safe.
They are very effective. A skilled injector can make you look and feel younger in minutes. Botox and fillers are much safer than eating peanuts!

In brief: Only everyday!

Botox and fillers are extremely safe.
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Sure

Certainly, I have used these products such as xeomin, (incobotulinumtoxin a) dysport, and botox.

In brief: Sure

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Unquestionably

They are amazingly powerful tools in retarding the signs of facial aging.
They can delay the need for surgery for many individuals looking for facial rejuvenation for years.

In brief: Unquestionably

Dr. Richard Zienowicz
Dr. Richard Zienowicz