Can anyone recommend a good breast surgeon in sydney nsw, I want to get breast implants, please incl all costs?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Many Resources.

A good place to start may be the australian society of plastic surgeons.
I would suggest that you seek consultation with well experienced plastic surgeons whose practice concentrates on aesthetic breast surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and ( preferably) see/talk to previous patients who have had the procedure performed by the same surgeon. Best wishes.

In brief: Many Resources.

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Plastic surg society

There are many talented plastic surgeons in sydney and i would first contact the australian society of plastic surgery for a referral.
I would meet with 3 surgeons and rely on recommendations from other health care practitioners. Certainly cost will vary. Got to http://www.Plasticsurgery.Org.Au.

In brief: Plastic surg society

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics

In brief: Some ideas

Hi, i can't help you with some of your questions.
But, please investigate the pros and cons of implants. They haven't been proven safe or unsafe in the U.S. A website where you can read more is www.Fda.Gov search : breast implants. There is now an issue with the development of a rare type of lymphoma (cancer) associated with implants. Please be well informed. Good luck.

In brief: Some ideas

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Stephen A. Pap
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: AUS breast surgeon

Australian has some of the best plastic surgeons in the world.
A lot of us in america go to australia for sub specialty training. An old friend and colleague from my training is dr. Lewis blennerhassett. I can't recall if he is in sydney but if you look him up you'll find him, and you will be well advised about your surgical options.

In brief: AUS breast surgeon

Dr. Stephen A. Pap
Dr. Stephen A. Pap
Dr. Shontae Buffington