I had my wisdom teeth out April 1 but still get pain especially when eating. Sometimes I have to stop eating it hurts so bad. Is this normal?

Dr. Robert Mokbel
Dentistry

In brief: See your dentist

No it is not normal to keep having pain after 2 month, the pain could be coming from a different tooth or from the extraction site or even form the joint.
Get it checked out by the surgeon who did the wisdom teeth as well, if different from your GP.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See your dentist

Tooth extraction is a surgical procedure and is not completely risk-free.
Pain, swelling and infection following surgery is usually at its worst 24 – 48 hours after surgery. After that it should subside more and more every day and after 7 days stop. Pain after 7 days is a serious issue. See your dentist/surgeon for post-op appointment and treatment. Take care.

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Not normal

No two people heal at same rate, but should be feeling better by now.
Have you returned to the treating Dentist or Oral Surgeon for a pet surgical evaluation? Please make an appointment.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Keegan Duchicela