Excruciating pain on the right side of my mouth. Throbbing jaw pain, tooth aches, sore gums, facial swelling, lips are numb, and a low grade temp.

Multiple symptoms. You can either research hundreds of possibilities over the internet and sites like this or see your primary care physician as soon as possible for a proper diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend the second. .
Needs evaluation. Your problem needs physical evaluation, not internet guesses. Why are you procrastinating? Call a local dentist to start the process....
Without. Seeing you it could be tic deloroux. or early shingles or bells palsy see a doctor for an eval.
Dental abscess . The only way to cure a dental abscess is with dental treatment. We have now entered an era where some bacterial species are resistant to the full range of antibiotics presently available. See your dentist for re-evaluation and dental treatment. Good luck. .